Filme Recente :

Little Deaths 2011 online subtitrat fara intreruperi

Little Deaths 2011  online Little Deaths (2011)  online

The cinematography is good. The mood it is setting, I also liked that. The stories weren’t that bad either. Though they had some downfalls (the second one trying to hard with the twist, I guess). I don’t feel good about blaming the actors either. Maybe the stories only sound good on paper, but the direction wasn’t that good. I can’t say for sure what element didn’t seem to fit.

I can only say, that the sum of it’s (3) parts, wasn’t as satisfying as I hoped it would be. You have to have a heart for anthologies in the first place of course. Not to mention the fact that this isn’t for the squeamish either. But I reckon you have read this before somewhere about this movie. Do not rent it, if you can’t handle the gore and nudity!


Trailer:




Varianta 1:




Varianta 2:

Imparte si cu altii :